TITAN double conical cement bulker trailer carrier truck tanker for sale
Bulk Cement Trailer is a special vehicle for the transportation of large quantities of dust materials (bulk cement). Cement bulker is suitable for the transportation of powder dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, aluminum powder and other particles. It adopts pneumatic discharge, the vertical height of the discharge can reach 25m, and the fastest discharge speed can reach 1.5 tons / minute.
Bulk Cement Trailer is also called cement bulker, silobas or silo trailer. It is mainly used for the bulk packing of powder dry materials such as fly ash, cement, lime powder, ore powder, granular alkali, aluminum powder, etc. transport. We often see bulk cement tank semi trailer for the transportation of powdered materials at cement plants, cement warehouses and large construction sites. And bulk feed tankers for sale.
1. V type cement bulker truck
2. W type double warehouse cement trailer
3. Horizontal bulk cement tanker
The cement trailer for export to Uzbekistan and Africa are mainly used to transport 30 tons, 40 tons, 45 tons and 80 tons of cement.
The main volumes of silo semi cement trailer for export to Africa and South America are 25 cubic meters, 30 cubic meters, 35 cubic meters, 38 cubic meters, 40 cubic meters, 50 cubic meters, 60 cubic meters, and 80 cubic meters.
TITAN 40cbm capacity of pneumatic bulk cement trailer tanker for sale
TITAN cement trailer bulker truck transporter specifications, weight, height, dimensions for sale olx.
Shape: V-shaped, W-shaped
Dimension: 10000mmx2500mm x4000mm (The exact size depends on the final design.)
Total volume(m³): 28-70m³(Customized according to your needs)
Main beams: Q345 carbon steel
Landing Gear: JOST brand
Axle: 13T / 16T , TITAN brand
Suspension: Mechanical suspension /Air Suspension
Diesel Engine: Weichai
Manhole Cover: 2 Carbon steel
The bulk cement trailer transport vehicle uses its own engine to drive the on-board air compressor, and sends compressed air through the pipeline to the air chamber at the bottom of the sealed tank, so that the cement on the fluidized bed is suspended in a fluid state. When the pressure reaches the rated value, the discharge valve is opened, and the fluidized cement is transported through the pipeline for transportation.
Design Features of the bulk cement trailer:
Only by the world's most advanced manufacturing process, the design is novel, durable. The air bag type has a large carrying capacity, fast discharge speed and small residual quantity. The integrated tank body has the characteristics of high overall strength, good rigidity, good pressure resistance.
The fluidized bed in the tank is scientifically designed and reasonably arranged, which can effectively shorten the discharge time to 1.4T / min, which improves the volume utilization rate of the tank and reduces the residual ash rate, which is 0.2%. The tank body of the silobas trailer adopts a double-cone inclination horizontal structure, double-tube intake and double-barrel feeding, and its discharge speed and remaining rate meet the requirements of industry standards.
3 Axle Bulk Cement Carrier Trailer
Dry bulk cement trailer tanker transportation, tanker truck trailer capacity, dimensions and drawing
1. Before opening the feeding cover, you must open the pressure relief valve and the inlet pipe ball valve to remove the remaining air in the tank before opening the tank cover to avoid injury.
2. You should always pay attention to whether the pressure gauge is working properly, to prevent the pressure gauge from malfunctioning and overpressure, and the tank bursting.
3. Always check the safety valve to ensure that the pressure is released at 0.2Mpa, and the pressure inside the tank must not exceed 0.2Mpa.
4. Often check whether the operation table is working properly, so as not to overrun and damage the air compressor.
5. Always listen to the sound of power take-off and air compressor rotation. If there are abnormal sounds, stop troubleshooting immediately.
How to unload a dry bulk cement trailer?
1. Before unloading, check whether the unloading disc valve, external air source interface, exhaust valve and two feeding ports are closed and tightened. If they are not tightened, tighten them first to prevent air leakage;
2. Start the engine and shift the transmission to neutral while pressing the clutch pedal to completely separate the transmission from the engine;
3. Turn on the power take-off solenoid valve switch, and slowly release the clutch pedal to rotate the air compressor.
4. Adjust the control handle of the control mechanism to adjust the speed of the air compressor to about 900r / min and stabilize it;
TITAN workers busy at work in the workshop
5. When the pressure reaches 0.18MPa, first open the auxiliary blow pipe, then open the front and rear bin discharge disc valves to start discharging, after which the pointer of the air compressor will stabilize to a certain value;
6. When the air pressure drops to 0.04Mpa, the back bin has been unloaded. Close the blower tube, open and close the back bin valve several times, and then close the back bin valve and the back bin intake valve. After which the pressure will rise and stabilize to a certain value;
7. When the pressure of the barometer reaches 0MPa, the discharge is completed, the air compressor is closed, and the discharge disc valve is closed.
1. Air compressor of the cement bulker: According to the instructions of the air compressor. Be sure to add lube before use!
2. Engine of the bulk cement tanker: Pay attention to regularly check its lubrication and operating conditions. If there is any abnormal noise, the cause to identified and eliminated in time. The gear meshing and wear should check once a year, and it should not run at high speed.
4. Gas path of the bulk cement tanker: The sealing condition should be checked frequently, and if there is air leakage, it should be removed in time.
5. Tank body of the cement bulker: Regularly check the tank body for leaks.
6. Tank air chamber of the cement trailer: Check the air chamber canvas frequently. And check whether the air chamber bead is compacted.
Cement bulker trailer will be tested for airtightness after the production is completed. The tank is compressed to 0.2MPa by air compressor. If the air pressure does not decrease after 12 hours, the next production will be carried out.
If the air pressure after 12 drops, the tank of the bulk cement tanker needs to find the welding defects and re-weld, and then conduct the leak test again.
In order to prevent the vehicle paint from being corroded by seawater, we spray a layer of wax on the surface of the pneumatic sand trailer before shipping, and then seal it with a waterproof rain cloth.
We will wrap diesel engines of all bulk cement semi trailer with rain cloth.
TITAN dry bulk tanker cement bulker trailer shipment
1. Tank structure of the cement bulker trailer: The tank body is made of high-strength alloy steel from a well-known domestic steel plant, which has good performance and reliable welding; the tank body adopts advanced technology to ensure high strength and good airtightness of the tank body; it adopts a throat fluidized bed , Non-side slide structure, gas and material separation device and safe discharge device, effectively reduce the weight of the vehicle and increase the discharge speed.
2. Power device of the cement bulker trailer: The power system can choose the power of the main vehicle, which saves costs and is easy to operate; it can also be equipped with a traditional diesel engine transmission; it can also be driven by a motor to reduce fuel consumption, effectively saving costs for customers, and multiple options to maximize It is convenient for customers to choose a source of power.
3. Use cast aluminum lightweight material cover of the cement bulker trailer: the top cover can be easily lifted with one finger, the fasteners are all galvanized, and the unique design of the material port eliminates the accumulation of materials, which greatly facilitates customer use and reduces maintenance cost.
4. Use of lightweight materials of the cement bulker trailer: aluminum alloy accessories are widely used, such as: aluminum alloy legs, side guards, rear guards, mudguards, outer escalators, integrated detachable anti-skid walking platform, discharge butterfly valve, etc., light structure and operation It is more flexible and convenient, wear-resistant and has a long service life, high-end beauty and safety, while ensuring performance, it has strong corrosion resistance, preventing rust and reducing customer maintenance costs.
5. Braking system of the bulk cement bulker trailer: Double pipeline braking system is adopted, equipped with imported relay valve, pneumatic main vehicle braking system and ABS anti-lock braking system to ensure the safe driving of the vehicle.
6. Suspension systemof the bulk cement tanker: The high-strength, light-wearing suspension of a well-known domestic brand is adopted. It is composed of tandem light-weight leaf springs, high-strength tie rods and supports to ensure the load balance of each axle and effectively prevent the phenomenon of vehicle deviation and tire gnawing.
7. Moving mechanism of the cement bulker: The axle adopts Fuwa and other well-known domestic brands, uses aluminum alloy steel rims and tubeless tires, and is reasonably matched to adapt to various road conditions to ensure stable, safe and reliable driving.
8. Paint spraying of the cement trailer: The tank body has undergone multiple processes such as shot blasting, sanding, cleaning, primer, middle coating, top coat, and drying, which effectively improves paint film adhesion. The salt spray test proves that the tank body has strong corrosion resistance.