TITAN offers lowbed semi trailer designed to carry 30 tons, 40 tons, 60 tons, 80 tons, 100 tons, 120 tons, 150tons. It's main cargo platform is low, which ensures the stability of transportation.
Lowbed trailer is usually used to carry heavy things, such as tractors, buses, special vehicles, etc., as well as rail vehicles, mining machines, forestry machines, and agricultural machines (excavators, loaders, Paving machines, cranes, etc.).
The lowbed semi-trailer adopts a concave beam-type frame, and some other types of frames are also used. The front part of the frame is a gooseneck (note: the traction pin at the front end of the gooseneck is connected with the traction saddle on the traction, and the rear end of the gooseneck is connected with the semi-trailer). Generally, the middle section is the cargo platform and the rear section is the wheel frame.
Low loader trailer for sale
1. The main beam adopts HG high strength steel, with high loading capacity, and Main beam adopts submerged arc welding technology, that ensures the smooth, sturdy welding seams and avoids welding-opening problems. And also improve the loading capacity.
2. The main beam height is 550-580mm. That durable and stronger construction ensure the loading capacity, and also improve its capacity to twisting forces, shock, bump, and meet load requirements on bad road condition.
3. The loading ramps are made by high strength steel, with high loading capacity, which will not happen to the deformation when carrying heavy equipment.
4. The suspension width is 120mm, the thickness is 10mm, and the rotation pin of suspension we use 70mm. Ensure its have high loading capacity, and increase its capacity to twisting forces, shock, bump.
5. World famous brand spare part, ensure high quality and save costs.
Loading capacity ：60 ton
Overall dimension：16000mm * 3000mm *3400mm
Suspension：Heavy duty mechanical spring suspension
Brake system: WABCO
Electrical system：24V, LED lights
Through this videos, you can learn about different types of lowbed semi-trailers, as well as the process, testing, packaging and customer feedback, etc.